Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunny Day

It's a beautiful day today. One child is making stop motion animation on the computer with the digital camera, one is napping on the sofa (sick) and the other is going back and forth between basketball and making clay sculptures. I am sitting and tying up some felt for shibori. I need to figure out what else to throw into the pot. I haven't done any dying since the fall so I have to read some stuff. I know it is not rocket science but, ya' know! I have a Canadian juried show in mind for this piece. Had a gallery situation that was resolved after way too much drama that was handled in a much too complicated manner with way too many people involved. I voiced the situation on the felt list and had a few less-than-friendly comments that really added insult to injury that day. Days like that and I just wonder why the heck I try so hard. It is resolved but I worry about lingering bad feelings. Anyway, water under the bridge for me...today I am going to enjoy this gorgeous sunny day.

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus