Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas stuff

I had a wonderful evening last night. Mark took the boys to a hockey game and I went to my dear friend, Suzanne's house. Frank the farmer joined us with a box of PEI oysters, Danby shucked and Nancy and baby Margaret kept us company. Good friends, good wine and wonderful conversation. I find people's lives so interesting and the journey we have all been on makes mine seem thankfully dull. I am thankful for how open my friends are as we have so much to learn from one another. Mark turns 50 today. So hard to believe. He's headed off to work, when I think he should be home enjoying his day. I should know by now that what he enjoys is being busy and he is doing what he wants to do today. He will be home early to join us and all the things we have planned...gifts and some of his favorite food!

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus