Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Only a few thousand rolls to go...



It has been a very sad week and more to come with a funeral on Saturday for my very, very dear Mother-in-Law. One of the sweetest ladies ever. Needless to say, the focus has been family and fitting in felting instead of sleep was not a good plan. I must admit to staying up very late one night to finish some scarves that had been wet out and were sitting under plastic. I was worried they would get moldy after hours of layout...not good.

I must get a collection of scarves out to one of my galleries and once these four are felted, fulled and labeled, they will head out with the others hopefully to be snapped up by holiday shoppers! I also have a few shibori neck wraps from last year that I will send as well. I also will make up some cards to send along. FYI...these scarves start at about 106 inches ('cause I know you will ask!)


Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Sending you some white light tonight...

Unknown said...

I'm deeply sorry to hear of your loss. May God be with you and your family.

Dawn Edwards/Felt So Right said...

Dear Andrea,

Please accept my deepest sympathy in the loss of your dear mother-in-law. I know that leaves a hole in your heart and that this must be a hard time for both you and your family. I will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Know that you'll be in my thoughts.

Take care,
Dawn

Pam de Groot said...

So sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and your family. The scarves look amazing and I like the red one in the middle!

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

Thanks all...means a lot.
The scarves are d-o-n-e! I will take a quick image tomorrow before I send them off to Toronto.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus