Monday, May 31, 2010

Home Again....

Welcome to Olds, Alberta...May 29th! WT frig?? I ended up wearing the contents of my suitcase at all times!

My roomies and students, Pat and Amanda...

and another one, Nona...


This is Reeta...Midday on day one, she reurned to class from break with a purple streak in her hair. She's a wild one!


The results of my talented students! We had lots of fun. Thanks for having me, Ladies!!:o)

And here they are!

I arrived home on the little puddle jumper plane this afternoon aware that I had traded the Alberta cold for heat and humidity as I peeled of a layer or two. I have a meeting tomorrow and some errands and head to Toronto on Wednesday. Next week I will be in Saskatchewan and I will be watching the weather for what to pack! More later....


Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Safe travels our there....I know you are likely so 'used' to these jaunts, but I got that fluttery tummy, thinking about getting to a point where I fly to do my creative buz, somewhere else. Even if the destination was snow in nearly June, I would find the awarenss of being called off to shoot, exhilerating! But that snow...crazy stuff. Have good times spreading your felt know how, all around the world :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful bunch of little creations! You have way too much fun you know .. you're so lucky to have such talent and be willing to share it.

Pam de Groot said...

I had to laugh. The way you have the two photos set up, one of the dolls and one of the makers, they looks scarily similar.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus