Thursday, March 24, 2011

A laundry List again...


How I can go from leisurely days at home to getting ready for the month to come....how does this happen? It's not like I don't know it is coming, but it is always here before I expect it. I know you all can relate.
1.) Getting art ready for a call for entry deadline Tuesday (and photographing it, filling out forms, etc.)
2.) Hanging devices sewn on my pieces for a show that hangs next Friday
3.) Making spring scarves for the Gallery in Toronto to take up when I go on Wednesday
4.) Hair appointment (a girl must look good, you know)
5.) making 4 stops to pick up some teaching materials
5.) Miscellaneous meetings, go to pet food store, soccer practices, dance class, meals to cook,
...you know the drill. Calgon, take me away!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

vilterietje said...

....and so on, and so on, and at the end allwill go perfect:)

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus