Friday, April 22, 2011

Committment to do better...

Oh, I like to think I do a pretty good job considering the environment, that I set a good example for the boys. We recycle, no bottled water, I buy local meat, we conserve electricity. However, today in my "in box" was a message from David Suzuki with a list of 10 things that we can do to slow climate change and I am not doing many of the things on the list out of laziness and habit. I promptly retrieved my compost bucket from the deck and have vowed to get back to composting, unplugging things when not in use and, the biggie, hanging my laundry to dry. Baby steps. With garden time around the corner, eating more local is next.

Happy Earth Day. Be kind, be aware, and let's all try to do better for all our children.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Diana Pugh said...

ok...mental note to self...do better tomorrow

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus