Monday, May 2, 2011

FiberArt International- Memorial Art Gallery

My piece "Liberatio Captivus" is in the prestigious international show (over 1600 entries for 85 spots!) Now in Rochester until July 3rd and will go on to the San Francisco Museum of Art and Design.


The opening of the show in Rochester at the Memorial Art Gallery...the line up of hundreds remained most of the night! Photographs were strictly prohibited, but Mom managed to get a shot of part of the line!



Me!



The gallery...also home to Renoir, Rembrandt, Monet, Matisse, Picasso (which I viewed to the sounds of a live choir!) Tops my list of one of my best openings yet.


Large banner :o)


Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

8 comments:

Genevieve said...

Wow - congratulations! What an amazing place to have your work!

farmlady said...

What an honor! Congratulations to you.
I hope that when the show comes to San Francisco I can get down there to see it. I really want to see your art "in person".

vilterietje said...

congratulations! wonderful that your work is next to all these great artists:)

Lindy and Paul said...

Wow, very deserving! Those pieces are spectacular, Andrea!

Ginga Squid said...

I think that is my favourite piece of yours - its just so brilliant!

cedar said...

Wonderful work and congrats..looks good on you, and ditto, on the deserving part also...you are a perfect felt embassador...

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

Thanks, all!

Deb said...

I am excited for you to have this opportunity....and have to thank you for exciting me by putting my "pods" on your Student page. Thanks, Andrea!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus