Monday, October 24, 2011

What's New....

New bag...
Back view of a new wrap. I love purple/pink/red together. Call me crazy.
Back of new bag (c-1 pelsull) Channeling my inner cavewoman artist, perhaps.

surprise under flap. (Me cavewoman. Gather food in my felt bag.)
Flap.
A bag that my 13 year old son made entirely on his own yesterday on a whim! :o). I am so proud.

I have had a great couple of days. I, as usual, have donned many hats of the non-felted variety. I am now working on some pieces for a show at the John H. Parrott Gallery in Belleville. They are having a December show, "Handbags and Glad Rags". How fun does that sound?! I am having some playtime, for sure. I made a wrap yesterday and in between machine rolling managed to get a bag going (while middle son got busy on a bag of his own) I had a lovely student by webcam today and between working together, I was able to get it fulled and then finished it this evening! I am feeling so efficient and smug. I have another student this week and lots of my own work ahead. I have materials organized/sorted for 3 more wraps and look forward to getting them on the go with some bags in between. I'll keep you posted. Hugs all around.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

7 comments:

Katie said...

I love your bag!! And your son rocked that one out too!

wollkisterl said...

I love all your feltworks! I like the colours of your bag. Your sons bag is also beautifull.
lg Elke

Terriea Kwong said...

A mother a son. He's clever and artistic as you. Both bags are great.

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

Thanks!

Anu said...

the apple never falls far from the tree...:-)

Anonymous said...

purple/pink/red - gorgeous - It is a must have:-) Great weekend, Inge

maya =^o^= said...

amazing work!!!gongrats!!regards from greece!!!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus