Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wow...what's up??







I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger, as they say. All really fabulous stuff though. I am loving my web students. I had a great 2 days of PODS with the lovely Shana in Tennessee, a talented painter and now, a professional feltmaker. So exciting. I am booked for weeks in advance, but I can fit people in or book in advance for those who do not mind, so hope you consider it!

I have made a teapot for the fabulous Morgan Contemporary Glass Gallery in Pittsburgh. It is an invitational show that I was in last year...this year I invited myself after some prodding from a fellow artist (Pam MacGregor- also in the show) and they said "absolutely!" (thankfully ;o)

I adopted a new feline named "Pattycake" who has become my studio cat. I made her a bed (an old sheepskin) under a table with some food and water and will be making her a little curtain. She can be such a distraction looking so cute in her basket sleeping all day.

Family/Boy stuff/end of term exams/etc. and a lovely visitor that is considering a purchase at some point this week. All wonderful stuff. I have just photographed my teapot and have more Pods to make for The Canadian Guild of Craft. I hope to send them next week.

Sunday (duh, Super Bowl Sunday) I scheduled a small vessels workshop here, so it will be nice to have some human to human teaching (I cannot feel fulfilled on web teaching alone!) I will keep you all posted!!


Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

3 comments:

Hooked On Felt said...

Tea Pot is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really nice 'kicking it up" workmanship there Ms. Andrea!
Hats off to you!

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

thank ya' ms. Higgs!

Gifelt said...

Straordinaria Andrea Graham!
Giulia

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus