Friday, July 6, 2012

This week...

adding spikes and loops..attaching one at a time
all tucked around and surface design being added
Drying



Patty snoozing on a resist instead of  her fleece.

new bags...hanging around.
The theme this week seems to have been "just do it". I have had no specific thing I needed to make or art I had to create. While new creative ideas are percolating, it think it is best to make sure I keep my hands in the wool. I have made a few bags, sewn in zippers, labels and added lovely straps. It pleases me to see them all hanging together knowing that if one in particular grows on me, I can keep it myself (but know that they will all be shipped out come Fall). Easy, lazy work. I have a busier week next week, so little time to putter in the studio. I do have a web student, so a new pod is in my future. I look forward to that. I am amassing quite a collection. I have work to deliver for a show and students here this weekend to make...more bags. Nice to have several samples on hand. 

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

Dolphina said...

Lucky students... I'm thinking of doing the bag workshop again sometimes... soon :o)

Cathy said...

Those spikes- brilliant!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus