Monday, September 23, 2013

...and so it all begins.Baby, I'm back

Yes. yes, I know. I have neglected you, my loyal followers. I am NOW back to (mostly) daily posts as I have reached the summit of the mountain that was my epic summer and have now begun my fall travels. Such an exciting time. I still have mega work to do to prepare for my winter.Spring exhibitions, but a bit of the pressure is off after some creative time and introspection. 

I depart bright and early tomorrow for the FELT::FEUTRE event in beautiful Salt Spring Island. There will be an exhibition of felt work from the best all over Canada and this will tour and meet us next year for the next event in Halifax. The creator of this event, Fiona Duthie is first class. I will post images throughout the week so you can all be with us vicariously.

Upon return, the excitement continues. I hope you will join me as I go to the Canadian Canoe Museum,a workshop in Peterborough Ontario and in a few weeks to Italy. Ciao, Bella!! Stay tuned. It's going to be a wild ride.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Judah is a.... said...

Looking forward to vicarious felting!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus