Friday, June 12, 2009

Bickering

Ahh, the evening routine...I cook dinner, eldest washes, middle drys, youngest puts away...and all of them argue, non-stop, as to who is doing what incorrectly. Makes me crazy(er). I sit and hold my tongue and remind myself that working it out is an important life lesson. Ironically, I am sipping a local wine called "Sibling Rivalry". It has a picture of three boys on the label. Clearly created by a vintner that understands my plight, not to mention the need for red wine when you have three boys.

I did not make it to the studio today, but I am considering heading there right now! I must work on pieces for my exhibition in Colorado with Jorie Johnson, Gail Perrone and a few other extraordinary feltmakers. How did I get invited to this one? Well, the stars must have been in line, I am telling you! I am truly privileged. Tomorrow a feltmaker from Haliburton, Faye Wilkinson will be in town and we are meeting up briefly after her keynote speak and before she heads back to the studio. I will then head to a nearby art event to say howdy to dear friends and artists, Jane Thelwell and Lindsey Fair and others at Art Among the Ruins. Busy day.... But, wow, life is good!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus