Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Headed to Toronto

Tomorrow morning I am headed to Toronto with my friend and machine knitter (one of a kind fine wearable art!) Carolyn Barnett. We are going up for the Ontario Crafts Council AGM and the awards exhibition opening. Carolyn and I are both receiving awards and have work on exhibit. I was going to go up tonight as there was a patrons evening tonight, but decided to save the hotel money and share the gas instead! I had a meeting today and did a bit of volunteering for a grade 8 art project. No studio time today, but have lots of time blocked off next week. I have some teaching proposals for next year to get in and a one day teaching to plan at Wintergreen Studios in a couple of weeks. I have added a picture of my latest pieces above. My kitty wandered in as I was shooting. She is a shy little thing so this is a rare moment. Well, need to decide what I am going to wear to schlep around TO tomorrow and what I can add to dress it up for the evening awards! Should be fun!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Ginga Squid said...

Andrea - they look fabulous! I love the shapes and colours and what a great photo - your kitty gives them scale as I was wondering how large they were!
Really fab.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus