Monday, June 22, 2009

Playing around


After my beads workshop I lead at Wintergreen Studios, I was a bit hooked on the minute,tiny work that I have not done in a while. I took this picture in the mirror this morning! One of the many (many, many) reasons I love felting so much is the tremendous versatility. I can be really physical and roll until I am exhausted and aching, or I can sit in front of the T.V. with my magnifying glasses and create tiny details with that magical barbed needle. The necklace above needs to be properly strung and I may make it just a few beads longer on each side. I thought this would be fun to wear just with balck to an art opening or when I teach. I don't know if I could sell them. If I had orders it would just take all the fun out of it, wouldn't it!


Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

3 comments:

Ginga Squid said...

Love it - especially the yellow rectangular bead!

Tracy said...

What a fun piece! It will surely stir up interest and conversation about felting... wherever you decide to wear it! Love it.

Lindsey said...

This is sooooo awesome Andrea. Very funky indeed!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus