Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Stuff...


I have been playing around with some stuff and still have a great deal to explore. I am using some new materials (wax and resin), and am running out quickly using them on the big monster in my studio, aka, the Behemoth. In for a penny, in for a pound? It is a process and I am picking away at it as I create other work. I look at it and think it is looking sloppy and look forward to having all the elements in place, so I can do the final clean-up and fine tuning that really make a piece well-done, in my opinion.

Working in a new medium for me and combining it in a unique way at least makes me feel as though maybe, just maybe, there are fewer "rules" to follow. That is what I keep telling myself. Oh, I know...there are really no rules, but yes there are...I still want people to think my work is well executed, clean, precise. I should not care but, alas, I do very much. I am a bit like Behemoth...work in progress. I'll keep you posted...



Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving seeing all the posts on this and watching it come together.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus