Wednesday, November 28, 2012

World of Threads...piece for sale


Hi All,
I am missing my studio time as I have been busy doing other "business" stuff. So much of what I do is, sadly, not in the studio! I will do a complete update tomorrow (promise), but in the meantime, wanted to share a piece with you.

I sent a couple of pieces for the big World of Threads event and I have some inquiries about the piece on the invitation image...well, it had been sent off without a full image...I know, I know! I need to follow my own advice to never send a piece out without an out-of-the-ballpark great image. Sooo, here is a full shot of the piece. It is small, so easy to find a wall space for (hint, hint) at 12 inches by 12 inches. It is for sale for $250 and I will ship it for free!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus