Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's New...

Well, given my last post...I switched gears a bit. made some HATS, which I do to clear the cobwebs, it seems! Sometimes it is bags or scarves...or all the above. I also had a whole sale wool order to fill so hours balling up wool was a timely distraction.

I did revisit the behemoth again today. I have not given up on it. At this point, I have materials and time invested and will proceed as the alternative seems an utter waste. It is still ugly right now. Not in a creepy-weird-good-ugly way, just an ugly way.

I did execute a little side project that did leave me feeling hopeful and allowed me to see behemoth in new light. That was good. Here is a taste...new work is percolating!!





Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

Carolyn Phillips said...

All those balls of wool, making my mouth water and my fingers itch to play.

ChrisTa said...

the colours are so wonderfull...
LG ChrisTa

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus