Monday, September 21, 2009

The Common Cold

Headache, check.
Sore throat, check.
Nasal congestion, check.
Runny nose, check.....

Yup, I have a cold. Inevitable with kids in school. Those little germ factories.

After a busy weekend with the Precious Metal Clay workshop on Saturday with Shannon and Juan and time with the family on Sunday, I am ready to get to work in the studio on some pieces for the Silo Weavers Gallery in St. Jacobs. I will make a few landscapes and figures. These are things I am not really doing right now, but will do so for the gallery. It is already after noon and I have been procrastinationg! On Thursday my friend and fellow fibre artist Carolyn Barnett has hired me for a felting lesson. Looking forward to it. Well, time for hot tea and lemon and some soft wool to lay out and distract me from my stuffy head...

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

Dawn Edwards/Felt So Right said...

Well, Andrea, I feel like I'm in good company, I have the exact same symptoms as you. You know us kids, school starts up, and we always come down with something:-) I have so much that I need to do and all I want to do is sleep...It's a good thing the coughing keeps me from doing that too much:-)

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Dawn

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

Thanks, Dawn. You too (cough, sneeze)

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus