Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Great 3 Days with a "Beautiful Woman"

I must have been very good in a past life to have all the awesome women (and men/boy folk, too) that I do in my life.

Cheryl-Ann Webster, creator of The Beautiful Women Project has been my student the past 3 days in my studio working on some felting techniques before she moves to a too far away city. Her project has touched many, many lives and has brought about so many discussions. I hope one day soon Cheryl-Ann (pronouced with a "ch" like chair, I have learned) writes a book about all her experiences and correspondence. She's one smart cookie, a terrific artist and a good friend. Check out her website, have a look around and love yourself, even if it is just for a moment, it is a start.


Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Pam de Groot said...

I'd love to see all those fabulous shapes in one room. The power of women. Yeah!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus