Sunday, June 13, 2010

Catching Up

(Cindy Obuck- above)
I am back from Saskatchewan and had a really great time with some talented women. Cindy Obuck was kind enough to host me for a 2 day dimensional landscape workshop and a one day simple vessel workshop. I was surprised at the stamina of the group who came in early and stayed late whenever they had the chance!

Marilyn and her awesome osprey nest in progress

A lovely landscape! The moody sky is great (and the tree...and the barn!)

Tracy Kuffner working away

Rhonda's landscape
Judy adapted her image and added some great colour!


Our vessels! (missing a couple who had to leave early!)
Thanks, All!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how STUNNINGLY gorgeous!!!Those 3D landscapes- I think I would have had a fabulous time even just being an observer on the day, let alone doing such wonderful creating. Thank you for sharing such fabulous creations. You must have come away full of ideas and inspiration.

Trudis said...

What a great workshop! The 3D landscapes are very beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness those landscapes are wonderful! This must have been an advanced class. That one with the moody sky just draws me in and inspires me to create something dark and stormy. I love it.

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

Several in the class were first time felters.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus