Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Installed

'Prophecy' in the Project room at the Union Gallery (you can't see all 13 dresses)

Gallery director/curator, Jocelyn (and kind assistant, way up adjusting lights!)

One of the walls with 5 pieces...


The back door of the Union Gallery at the Stauffer Library at Queen's University. I was channeling "lazy girl" and did not feel like walking around the front!



...and my kitty asleep on the chaise (just 'cause she's cute)




Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

4 comments:

emily said...

i absolutely love this body of work, so different from the work that first made me start following your blog! do you have an artist statement somewhere to go with this for those of us who can't see it in real life? I would love to read more about it! :D

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

It is an extension of a piece from a few years ago, actually and still felt like it needed exploring. I will post the statement. I can't cut and paste into the blog so have to type it out (that darn "lazy girl" again). I will do so tomorrow (I am also a procrastinator!)

emily said...

I would have to say that you are anything but lazy! I hear ya on the procrastinator bit though. :D I will look forward to reading it whenever you get it posted.

mycuriousteaparty said...

The installation looks wonderful, I'm sure that many people will find this installation very moving.

Congratulations.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus