Saturday, June 19, 2010

Progress on "Prophecy"

some of the dresses ready. I hung them on hangers to dry, but they will be attached directly to the wall at the gallery. I decided I prefered them to look like a child could be wearing them rather than hanging as if in a closet.

the last seven all laid out. I will roll them just a bit (10 min. total) and the rest of the time they will be worked on individually. I assembled them in assembly line fashion really only to keep them consistant. When they are all done, I will attach the labels, place a little tissue inside for transport and put them aside ready for install. Then...I get to make some bags!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

5 comments:

Maria Dent said...

These are wonderful!

GalaFilc said...

Nice all!

Unknown said...

Very nice Andrea. They look light and feminine. I love how you used the darker wool to simulate the gathers at the waist of the skirt. I'm looking forward to seeing more bags.

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

Lynn,
Those are silk fibres.

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know about the silk fibers. They're beautiful in the dresses.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus