Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This week...

Attachiamenta- Part of the Kingston Arts Council Juried Arts Salon. Opening Thursday May 10th at 7:00 p.m.

Monday I toodled up to Toronto with my mother to keep me company. We went to the OCC Guild Shop to pick up some of my work that has either been there a while or was more winter season stuff. I still really like the work and have other places to shuffle things to, fortunately. Tuesday I completed a proposal for a public gallery in the hopes they might include me in their line up for the coming year with either a solo exhibition, installation or to be part of a group show. I also cleaned my neglected house after a few weeks of just trying to keep it all functioning! It feels good to be devoid of dust bunnies and sticky things and piles of things to put away. Tomorrow will be spent, in part, preparing for 2 weekend workshops nearby. I have been spoiled teaching by home and by webcam and not having to pack up materials, so need to get back in the game! Looking forward to having a big crowd, feeling the energy and seeing what they all create! I'll keep you posted...
TodayVisit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus