Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I've been doin'...

Hey All,
"Stanley" by Susan Farber with piece made by me.

A revealing moment...

I had a wonderful couple of workshops over the weekend. I taught a one day vessels and a quicky-one-day PODS workshop. A very kind fellow fibre artist and friend organized them both and took care of all the painfull details, for which I an grateful! The students were fun and fabulous and made great things and I hope learned lots of exciting techniques. The weekend was followed by 2 days on the webcam with a student from California. Today I MUST make a couple of commission scarves as I have a full schedule ahead. A local school received a grant for me and a few other artists to come and teach and I will be with them for 3 days the beginning of the week. This is followed by a 2 day bags web class. Off I go, after I procrastinate just a bit more, to the studio. Oh, I really feel like a nap!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Susan Farber said...

It was a great two days Andrea, thanks so much for sharing some of your vast knowledge of feltmaking with us. Hope to do it again soon.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus