Saturday, April 26, 2014

What's up...


I was out this evening at the Agnes Etherington Arts Centre where they have recently acquired a collection of important historic work and opened a contemporary exhibition...lots of great conversations and connections. This was followed by the student exhibition at Queen's University for the fine arts graduating class. I really liked a piece (actually more than one) that I hope to purchase.

Headed out soon to demo and lecture in beautiful Washington D.C. Looking forward to it.

This will be followed by a brief few days at home and then I will head across the pond to see friends and family in Holland and Germany for more of the same. A busy, exciting time and I hope to get the studio organized before I head out.

I have also decided to begin a branch of  "Andrea Graham" as a small production company to create limited edition wearables for my commercial galleries in Canada. This will be under a different business name that I will reveal as soon as I am ready to launch! I have an assistant lined up to get it all done and out the door between installing my solo show at the Canadian Guild of Craft in September and the holiday season. This will be under another business name and I will, as always, keep you  posted....
 
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Melinda Tai said...

Congratulations on your new venture!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus