Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grant!

I have been thrilled, overwhelmed, intimidated, filled with gratitude and, admittedly, at times, a little full of myself today ! I received a generous grant from the Ontario Arts Council. I had a letter and a cheque in the mail today. I was taken with how such a large check is not even signed by anyone, but rather rubber stamped. This will fund my felt education for the next two years. I have to space it out as I am already traveling so much to teach and for my own work, but they are fine with that. I am not a great book keeper, but I will make sure I track everything as they need! I am very excited and happy I can add this to my growing resume. I also received my artists fees from the Tom Thompson Gallery...today was a good day! Tomorrow I will need to plant my feet firmly on the ground, give myself a reality check and be back to being a regular artist trying to make it all work, but just for today, I will float! G-nite...

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus