Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Yesterday began at the ungodly hour of 3:45 as started to journey by plane, car and boat. There were a few small glitches which can be expected with several tight airplane changes and Air Canada. My luggage was lost for a time and I appreciated the sympathetic glances from my fellow flight mates as they, one by one, collected baggage leaving me at the spinning carousel empty handed.

On the upside....the journey well worth it. Flying in over the islands, the Jurassic Park theme played in my head. So beautiful and the misty ride by ferry was magical. My camera cord got missed in my packing, so images will await until I return. I know the suspense is unbearable ;)

I am at a charming B&B, that does not actually serve breakfast...so it's just more of one "B". I am in the little "cottage" with my fellow felt sister and instructor, Marjolein Dalinga and it is more of a tiny charming house. We will host a few visiting feltmakers, Rosie Godbout (you may know her work from the cover of 500 Felt Objects), and Elzabeth Wannaz for a dinner and wine this evening. I will pretend to speak French.

I will keep you posted.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus