Sunday, October 6, 2013

This weekend...

I have arrived at the Canadian Canoe Museum...on the International day of felt themed "WATER" to deliver a keynote address "Paddle your own Canoe"...how appropriate!

Bathroom...how cute is that?

the museum!

Arriving at the home of my host I am greeted by "Ruby". What a sweetheart! A Berner/Poodle

Fresh flowers over delightful conversation.

Riding along to take my hosts daughter to swimming past TRENT university...Homecoming week.

AMAZING Mexican dinner. Fish-something. Very yum.

Ooooo, wool. Workshop time.

A great home setting with some lovely women.

Lunch of cheeses and squash/apple/pear soup. So good on a rainy fall day.

Exciting discoveries with our 3D sampler.

Rub. Rub....Rub.

...and done! Afull day of fun, friendship and adventure
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus