Thursday, December 19, 2013

Upside Down



Upside down? Yes...my studio, my schedule...my life!
It's all good, however. No cause for concern!

I am up to my eyeballs in last minute details for the upcoming exhibition that I have mentioned at length. I have scheduled a fantastic photographer to shoot some work from the show...Shawn

I have some logistics to work out involving lots of tubing, a menacing hook and a felt piece that I l-o-v-e. Stay tuned for an image in situ...can't wait!


A few hanging details and crating it all up for the drive. Also, "Ghost Trees" will be installed, so need to unpack them and assess their state. They have been stiffened with 50/50 glue and water and have likely settled into an undesirable form...they will most assuredly need some tweaking. It is all coming together...

This coincides with a son home from University...2 other fantastic-man/boys, their social calendars, baking, making and preparing for all the family traditions. Simultaneous to travel details, proposals, entries, materials list and scheduling for all the upcoming international travel and my U.S. work visa application. So many hats we all wear, but I would not trade a moment of it all.

I will keep you posted in greater detail very soon. Once this show is hung I will relish in sharing many details of the work. It has been difficult not to share all my usual process-stuff. With new work, I have to hold it a bit close and with no production-scarf-hat-bag thing this year, I feel like I have had you in the wings and it does not jive with what I "do". I will keep you posted. xxoo






Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus