Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday

My silk and wool came out of the dye pot and will be added to my stash. The wool that I did a little shibori on and shape set did not turn out exactly the way I had planned but still will be used for something. I now know what I need to do! Today one child was sick so we spent the day together...no felting today but lots of ideas mulling about and in my sketch book. I have a studio tour the weekend after next so need to round up my odds and ends to see what I will hang. I have a felted figure on ebay right now that is doing well so this is a good thing! I have a love/hate thing with ebay. It is a great way for me to generate some money but I feel a bit cheesy. I will try etsy next. I have an account but just haven't listed anything there yet. Soon. Okay, kids have emptied the dishwasher and their lunch packs and are playing basketball before they have there daily one hour of screen time. My meal plan says "meatloaf" so, meatloaf it is...

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus