Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday- working day

Did a needle work show today for my Education business, Acorn's Journey. Sold some wool and lots of Chris White's book. Met some interesting women and have a long list for workshop requests. I will arrange some soon...the need is obviously there and I am skeptical of all these "instructors" who are popping up teaching felting which is really fuzzy wool half-attached to a piece of silk. Do I sound snooty? Sorry (not really)...how very un-Canadian of me! I anticipate setting up dates for a needle felted figure workshop soon and a nuno scarf workshop in the Fall. I love to teach...don't love time away from my boys...balance is the key, I suppose...time to read to the little one...

1 comment:

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

I would LOVE to take a class from you if you ever make it down to the Bellingham, WA (or even Seattle!) area.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus