Thursday, April 23, 2009

Overwhelmed

I am neck deep in wool orders and am trying to set aside wool for workshops! I would love to be playing with some of the fabulous stuff I picked up at New England Felting Supply rather than working, but life won't have it! Tomorrow I will get some of these orders out and I can put together work for the studio tour, prepare my power point for the Textile Museum gala and put together materials for the workshop with the West Carleton Fibre Guild the following day. They are bringing me in to celebrate their anniversary. It will be a busy 4 days. A week later I have the EAC conference that they have booked solid with 20 people and I will be short an hour with their AGM luncheon. sigh...one day at a time, Andrea!!

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus