Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's New...

Well, given my last post...I switched gears a bit. made some HATS, which I do to clear the cobwebs, it seems! Sometimes it is bags or scarves...or all the above. I also had a whole sale wool order to fill so hours balling up wool was a timely distraction.

I did revisit the behemoth again today. I have not given up on it. At this point, I have materials and time invested and will proceed as the alternative seems an utter waste. It is still ugly right now. Not in a creepy-weird-good-ugly way, just an ugly way.

I did execute a little side project that did leave me feeling hopeful and allowed me to see behemoth in new light. That was good. Here is a taste...new work is percolating!!





Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All those balls of wool, making my mouth water and my fingers itch to play.

Chris-Ta´s-Blog said...

the colours are so wonderfull...
LG ChrisTa

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus