Thursday, July 7, 2011

Awaiting...


I have lunch ready, studio tidy and the coffee is ready. I am just waiting for 2 students. Eva arrived last night from Massachusetts and is just up the road at the wee motel. Carmella either did the same or will arrive from Montreal this morning. We will spend 2 days working on pods and 3D forms. Teaching/learning in my studio is always interesting...boys occasionally peeking in, sequestered dog barking, felted things and other art scattered about. I look forward to welcoming them and will post later!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

3 comments:

vilterietje said...

have a couple of nice days:)

Ginny Huber said...

Enjoy your time with the students, Andrea. I know they will enjoy their time with you!

cedar said...

I'll be right over...sounds like fun to me...lol

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus