Friday, September 24, 2010

Limbo


Limbo:
a.) status where a person or project is held up, and nothing can be done until another action happens
b.) A dance that originated on the island of Trinidad in which the dancer leans backward and dances under a horizontal pole without touching it
c.) A poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
d.)The speculative idea about the afterlife condition of those who die in original sin without being assigned to the hell of the damned?
Lets see...I always had difficulty with poetry, despite my valiant efforts. I have lost significant flexibility since my gymnastic days, and, frankly, I am a pretty consistant believer of evolution theory.
Yes, you guessed it...a.)I am feeling "held up", in limbo, between a rock and a hardplace (really more like a down pillow and a warm puppy as what I am "between" are both good things)
I am in a holding pattern getting ready for a super workshop on Sunday while I am looking, with great anticipation, ahead to getting back to my wool and my projects. Bring on the Caribbean drums ...(and the warm puppies)

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus