Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Week...








Yesterday, it was still dark as I left my sleeping family and the overcast skies were, once again, closing their lids as I headed home. I had a lovely day with a favorite group of mine that are always happy to be together, laughing and teasing. They are wonderful hosts and I look forward to visiting them each time they invite me. Our hostess, Sandy, managed quite well to fit us all in her generous dining room in her charming, eclectic home. With every turn one found stacks of books and visual delights from travels or treasured heirlooms. I wished I could hear the story behind each one, as I am sure there is one.
We made simple felted beads (needle and wet felted) and flowers at our wet felting "station". They all turned out very nice and I was surprised at how fast they all worked. It was a laid back teaching pace and, did I mention, a great day? Thanks, lovely women. I look forward to next time!




1 comment:

vilterietje said...

To be with peaople toy like, gives you positive energy, so enjoy the feeling!
Love, Riet

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus