Friday, January 8, 2010

update

While I was not felting, I have had a productive day.
-I have sewn hooks onto the backs of the colourful sculptures I have made (there are 8, at this point, but will be more)
-I have packed up my pieces for Italy with all the needed paperwork, labels, hanging instructions and boxed within the perimeters of the exhibition requirements.
- I located a wooden rack that I thought perhaps was sent to another gallery in error, but I'm good!

I have a bit of time now to look at images for "500 Felt Objects". The last few pieces I photographed were shot at an incorrect setting, so I will have to re-shoot to meet the image requirements. Unfortunately, some of the pieces are out on exhibit. I'll figure it out...I always do!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus