Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday...a day of promise


Wow! It's a beautiful day. My husband, Mark, is headed to Ottawa for the day with our middle boy for some daddy time. I am headed to an art event this afternoon and will see if the other boys would like to come. I am suspecting not! Other than that, I am going to have a look at my week ahead. Make some decisions about teaching proposals and exhibtion deadlines and hopefully spend a couple of hours in the studio. I am pretty crazy about my latest piece, which always seems to be the case and want to expand on some mixed media stuff but with a strong focus on felt, of course! so may swing by the hardware store for some inspiration. I also should write up an agenda for our upcoming Kingston Fibre artists meeting.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus